The IMPACT Arkansas Fellowship is a non-traditional leadership preparation program provided by the University of Arkansas and funded by the Walton Family Foundation. The fellowship’s purpose is to prepare future leaders in low-income schools throughout Arkansas. Fellows receive a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership upon completion of this 18 month program. University of Arkansas Educational Leadership graduates have achieved a 100% pass rate on the School Leaders Licensure Assessment. Those accepted into the fellowship receive this degree at no personal cost.
- Must have minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Must work in school with 70% or higher Free/Reduced Lunch rate
- Must commit to stay in current district for 2 years, post-graduation
- 18-month program, all online, ends with MS Ed. Leadership
- $25,000 scholarship pays for all tuition costs
The dealine to apply is January 21, 2022. More information can be found at http://www.impactfellowship.org/ or in the attached flyer.