The Division of Elementary and Secondary Education rules governing the following are now final and in effect:
- Arkansas Tutoring Corps;
- Public Charter Schools;
- Grading and Course Credit;
- Public School Choice;
- Act 1240 Waivers;
- Documents Posted to School District and Education Service Cooperative Websites;
- Arkansas Student Protection Act;
- Administration of Insulin, Glucagon, and Medication for Adrenal Insufficiency or Adrenal Crisis to Arkansas Public School Students (promulgated jointly with the State Board of Nursing);
- Standards for Accreditation of Arkansas Public Schools and School Districts;
- Eye and Vision Screening Report in Arkansas Public Schools; and
- Consolidation and Annexation of School Districts.
Copies of these rules are attached. They also can be found on the division's website at Division of Elementary and Secondary Education - Reports (arkansas.gov).