School districts, educational cooperatives,
open-enrollment charter schools, and state-operated educational programs are
reminded of the importance of reporting accurate special education data for
Cycle 7. To assist special education programs in reporting data accurately, the
Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Data and Research Office at
the University of Arkansas at Little Rock will conduct a series of Web conferences
as outlined below.
A Web conference
workshop on special education reporting for school year 2023 will be conducted
in repeated sessions. Please note the dates and times below. Each
session will last approximately one hour, and pre-registration is required.
- School Age - Cycle 7 Sessions:
- May 9, 2023 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- May 9, 2023 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- May 25, 2023 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- State Agencies with Special Education Programs (DOC/CHDC) Cycle 7 Sessions:
- May 10, 2023 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Early Childhood -Cycle 7 Sessions:
- May 16, 2023 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- May 16, 2023 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
To register for the Web conference, go to ASTIS on the following link: https://arksped.ade.arkansas.gov/Applications/ASTIS/UserRegistration.aspx
These Web conferences will be conducted using ZOOM web
conferencing system. See the attached instructions for
joining a Zoom session.