The Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) - Division of
Elementary and Secondary Education, Office of Information Technology (OIT) is pleased
to announce the release of the ADAM portal. The system goes live on Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:00 A.M.
ADAM (Active Directory Account Management System)
is an ADE OIT in-house custom-written application to provide an all-in-one solution for
support tickets, DAI modification requests, Active Directory account management
for state applications, and Child Nutrition group management.
ADAM has many benefits over previously purchased off-the-shelf
applications. Below are the list of enhancements for ADAM:
- ADAM is a direct overlay to Active Directory, eliminating synchronization issues.
- Previous applications imported and exported data to/from Active Directory, creating many synchronization issues.The data available in ADAM is live data.
- With ADAM, Active Directory Account Managers can view status of accounts within the application – no need to visit other sites for monitoring.
- With ADAM, Active Directory Account Managers have the ability to view basic logs pertaining to accounts, such as who deleted and who created accounts along with time stamp.
- With ADAM, Child Nutrition Group Managers can view all assignments on the same page used for modifications – no need to visit other sites for monitoring.
- ADAM includes an in-application support ticket system for Active Directory Account Managers.
- ADAM includes an improved system for making DAI (District Access Information) modification requests.
ADAM Direct Link:
Links for ADAM, Manager Guides, DAI, various instructions: